The Glencoe PTO is a not-for-profit 50(c)(3) organization run by volunteers who work tirelessly to enhance the educational experience for all District 35 students in Glencoe!
Membership is free for all District 35 parents.
Our mission is to enrich the educational experience of Glencoe children in grades K-8 by:
- Implementing programs that support curricular goals
- Offering family events and parent education programs
- Raising funds to underwrite PTO programs and specific District 35 needs
We’re committed to financially support six program areas:
- Curriculum enrichment: including cultural arts and author/illustrator visits.
- Personal responsibility and citizenship: emphasizing social conduct, respect, tolerance, and appreciation of other cultures and values, including the district’s We Care for Our world program.
- Family events
- McKeon Fund: confidential scholarship fund that enables students to participate in all school activities, regardless of ability to pay.
- Curriculum enhancement initiatives: direct support for district-directed curriculum initiatives, including purchasing materials and equipment for classrooms, enhanced teacher training, and student clubs.
- Staff education and support and staff appreciation